Friday, January 20, 2012

Guess What We're Having...

Here's some clues to help you figure out whether we are having a boy or girl:

1. This will be the cheapest baby on the planet

2. Names that Audra has picked out for the baby are:
a. Audriana
b. Clara
c. Tina
d. Hoopla

12 comments:

Danielle said...

Haha! WOW! I figured that would be the case too. I just, for some reason, couldn't imagine you having a little boy. Congrats! :) Both my friends and my sister-in-law who all found out this week are ALL having girls! It must be a girl-year or something.

MommyHale said...

Congratulations on your new daughter. Alicia thinks you should name her Princess, Olivia says to name her CutiePie and Tabatha says maybe you should name her Kylie. Whatever you choose, we are excited for you.

Brittney Engel said...

I am thinking it's a girl! And I kinda like the name Hoopla. :)

Kristin said...

I vote for Hoopla. That's hilarious! Congrats!

Mandy said...

Another girl!?! I can't believe it. I thought for sure it was going to be a boy. I bet Audra is excited. I only had sisters and I thought it was great. Congratulations!! By the way, I think you should go with Hoopla. :)

TheBenandKaties said...

Wow, a lot of good name options there. Which one will you choose?? I can't believe you're having another girl! Congratulations!! Ben has got to be feeling pretty outnumbered!

Stephanie said...

I guess your prediction was right! Yes, the third girl was very inexpensive for us too. When people ask what Makenna needs for Christmas and birthdays we would just say nothing, but good books are always nice. No more toys! You'll love having a third girl.

Becky said...

Ooh, ooh! You'll have a sweet little Christina, jr! That is so cool. Congrats.

Heather I. said...

Congrats!! I am sure she will be just as gorgeous and adorable as Claire and Audra. And, I have to disagree with Danielle about it being a girl-year or something, heehee ;)

Christina said...

Thanks for all the congratulations! I think Ben is definitely feeling outnumbered. It would have been nice to have a boy, but we're happy with another girl. A little late to change it now!

We weren't really considering Hoopla, but since you guys all seem to like it we will put it up on the list!

Abby said...

Congrats on another girl! Gichin thinks girls are much better than boys anyway, teaching those middle school boys!

ferfischer said...

I vote for hoopla too. :)