After about 36 hours of rain, the sun peeped out. I decided that I was going to take the kids to the beach- if only for an hour. My girls absolutely LOVE the beach, and I knew they would want to go back one more time. We had so little time at the beach overall, and I was bummed about that because I know how much they enjoy just playing and digging in the sand.
Mac agreed to join me in the adventure. We took the four girls- leaving the babies at home- and they had SUCH A GREAT TIME!!!!! I am so glad we went!
You would have thought these girls were in Heaven! They found these big holes that others had dug and they decided to make them bigger and deeper.
After an hour, they were having so much fun, Mac and I decided to let them stay a little longer. They got to bed late, but it was well worth it. If only the weather had been nicer for more than just a couple of hours! But, alas, we made do and took advantage when we could.
No comments:
Post a Comment