Here's her talk (I found it on-line and she helped me modify it to fit our family):
In my family, we sing. We dance. We laugh. We tickle. I cook with my Mom. I play chase and video
games with my mom.
I play with sisters. We have lots of fun.
In the winter, we go sledding. I really like sledding. We also like to go swimming.
In the summer we go to the North Pole, and I love going on the big rides with my sisters. The cars are my favorite.
I love spending time with my family. I know the fun things we do together are important, but I want to be with my family forever.
My family and I read the scriptures, and we have family prayer. I know this helps us to become a strong family. And this will help me to prepare to deal with the hard things that will happen as I grow up. I know my family will always be there for me and love me.
When I think of my Heavenly Father and Jesus, I know they love me like my Dad and Mom love me. Heavenly Father and Jesus gave me my family to help me get back to Them. And I want to. I love Heavenly Father and Jesus and my family, and I want to be with them always.
God gave us families to help us become what he wants us to be. This is how he shares his love, for the family is of God.
In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
I play with sisters. We have lots of fun.
In the winter, we go sledding. I really like sledding. We also like to go swimming.
In the summer we go to the North Pole, and I love going on the big rides with my sisters. The cars are my favorite.
I love spending time with my family. I know the fun things we do together are important, but I want to be with my family forever.
My family and I read the scriptures, and we have family prayer. I know this helps us to become a strong family. And this will help me to prepare to deal with the hard things that will happen as I grow up. I know my family will always be there for me and love me.
When I think of my Heavenly Father and Jesus, I know they love me like my Dad and Mom love me. Heavenly Father and Jesus gave me my family to help me get back to Them. And I want to. I love Heavenly Father and Jesus and my family, and I want to be with them always.
God gave us families to help us become what he wants us to be. This is how he shares his love, for the family is of God.
In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment