Sunday, June 3, 2012

Due Date

I took Camille to church for the first time today. This was her second outfit (I'll let you guess what happened to the first outfit):

It's hard to believe that today is her actual due date. Of course, she would have been born last Sunday had she not decided to come so early. But now, here she is- almost 3 weeks old and getting bigger and bigger every day. At her two week appointment she was 7 lbs 3 oz and 20.5 inches long.

She did great at church. She slept through sacrament meeting, then I fed her, and then she went to Priesthood with Ben. She was awake the whole time- just checking things out and looking around- but of course didn't make a peep.

Overall, we are doing well. She sleeps a lot and grunts instead of cries, so that is helpful and nice. Nights even go pretty well (knock on wood). She wakes up every 2-3 hours to nurse, but then we both immediately fall back asleep so it's no worse than when I had to get up to go to the bathroom 6 times a night. Audra and Claire still think she is the greatest thing ever, so hopefully that continues. Hopefully, things will continue to go well- we are all sure loving this little bug!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I'm glad she is being such a good baby for you! I hope it continues. I love her booties in the picture!

ferfischer said...

She looks just like her sisters. So cute!