Yesterday we went with Ben's parents and sister on one of our favorite hikes, Lair O' The Bear. It's a nice flat hike, making it easy for the kids, but in the mountains and absolutely beautiful. There is a creek that you walk along, so it provides a nice water feature for the kids.
Audra absolutely refused to smile for a picture with me. What's up with that?!?
Claire figured out how to work the system: Get Grandpa to carry her!
The weather was hot, of course (this summer has been dreadfully hot!), but it was nice and shaded and pretty perfect.
This place really is special to Ben and me for a number of reasons. We have some great memories from this place. One of those memories is that we got our engagement pictures taken here.
Just for fun (and for posterity), I thought I would post some of them. What a flashback to the pre-kid, pre-marriage days!
These ones were taken at Red Rocks, but I think they turned out great as well so I wanted to add them in:








2 comments:
Wow. Isn't that a blast from the past??? It seems like a moment and a lifetime ago all at the same time.
It's fun to look back at them and realize how far we've come. Look at all that hair Ben had!
Post a Comment