We went with Ben's parents and took the girls to the Botanical Gardens today. The weather was pretty nice- especially for February 1st- and we had a great time. Even though there really weren't any gardens to see, they did have an old time village and old schoolhouse and such for the girls to see. We decided we definitely need to go back in the springtime!
Somehow Claire always takes the easy route...
They have a little tree house the girls got to play in. They LOVED it- I would have too if I was a little kid!
Audra on a tractor:
Claire checking out some goats:
Then, I am actually very sad to show this next picture:
On January 1st, Camille started crawling. Now, just one month later, today she learned to pull herself up into a standing position. Now that's all she wants to do! I am sure by March 1st she will be walking.
This really upsets me....
No comments:
Post a Comment