Friday, April 26, 2013

Strong Arms

I mentioned before that Claire is awesome at the monkey bars. Here's the proof:


And Audra also has some amazingly strong arms:


It really is impressive how strong these girls are. All Audra wants to do is play on the monkey bars- she gets really upset if it's too cold to play on them or if the park we are at doesn't have them. It's really cute, and Claire is definitely following in her footsteps.

Camille just stands/walks around looking really cute. Because, well, she is just plain cute:



 Trying to get a picture of the three of them proved nigh impossible:


 Claire insisted that I get a picture of her climbing across the chains- it's fun when she gets so proud of herself:





2 comments:

Danielle said...

Your parenting experience is just so different from mine. You have no idea...be grateful for their strength. Do not take these abilities for granted. We are looking at years of PT/OT with N just so he can do things like run and jump like his friends. Some days the playground just makes me sad. He is a good sport, thankfully.

Christina said...

Both of them have always been great at their gross and fine motor skills- and I know that it is a blessing. Academics, however, are another story. Audra still really doesn't have any interest in learning to read, and she struggles in some other areas as well, but I'm sure it will be OK.