Friday, June 7, 2013

Kindie Graduation

This week has been a roller coaster- and one of the stops was Kindergarten Graduation!

The class put on a sweet performance with lots of songs and they got a graduation certificate. In many ways it was pretty silly (I mean, really, how many times do they need to "graduate" in their lives), but it was still cute.

I definitely will not miss the half day schedule- it's hard having the day broken up so much. But, I will miss her when she is gone all day long. Sigh.

Here's Claire looking cute- notice her nice crocs on the wrong feet:

 Audra's line was, "H is for happy faces filled with love and cheer."

 Getting her diploma:
 Her class- she is on the middle row on the far left:
 Sisterly Love:

 It was a little chilly for the "after-party:"


1 comment:

Margo said...

So cute. We love your posts and are really excited to see you in person.!!!