Friday, January 24, 2014

Preparing For The Game

I'm anxiousy reading everything I can in regards to both the Seahwaks and the Broncos. I really can't wait- this is going to be such a great game!

Meanwhile, Camille is also being groomed to sit and enjoy the game:


Go Broncos! And Go Seahawks!

4 comments:

Shells said...

Look at her long legs! She looks so grown up.

Christina said...

Seriously- why is she growing up so fast???

Mandy said...

That is a really cute picture! So, are you going to throw a party or just keep it low key?

Christina said...

Not surprisingly, Ben wants to keep it low key and I want to PARTY! A friend of mine is hosting a big party so we are going to that. My friend promised that Ben would have a reserved seat and that nobody would talk to him so he final.y agreed to go.