(As you look at the pictures of Claire, I want you to think of something a friend once told me: "When I see a child who has obviously dressed themselves, I know they have an awesome mom who let's them use their creativity." So as you look at Claire, you will know that I am an AWESOME mom!)
This picture was right after Claire got a fat and bloody lip on the teacups- she was pretty upset and wanted to go home, but she calmed down after we cleaned her up, even though she is still pretty sad in this picture:
They had these cool toy things where you propel yourself just by steering. Claire LOVED these little cars, and she showed some really great race car skills.
Claire really got the hang of it. Here's some video of her showing off her skills:
We really did have such a fun day! As a bonus, the girls should sleep super well tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment