Monday, November 24, 2014

Thanksgiving Party

There really are not too many things I miss about school. But, one thing I do miss is the holiday parties that Audra got to participate in. It was always something to look forward to in order to break up the monotony of the regular schedule.

A lot of my co-op offerings are holiday parties. I probably do too much- pretty much all of the other moms just do 1 or 2 co-ops, but I'm doing three Magic Tree House book clubs and also doing three holiday parties. It's a lot, and I think next co-op session I will not do nearly as much.

But...it's so fun, and so I do it- even though it is a lot of work.

 The kids made Pilgrims/Indians costumes. Then the older kids who can read put on a little skit about the history of Thanksgiving.

Here's the cutest little Indian:
 They made Indian necklaces:

Then, of course, we had a Thanksgiving feast.

It was a success!

No comments: