Sunday, September 6, 2015

Art Museum

Yesterday we took our annual trip downtown! We rode the train (which, by the way, we found out they are about to open 4 new lines which we think will be HUGE for Denver- it's very exciting!), ate lunch at a yummy sandwich shop called DuckSoup, saw lots of interesting people dressed up for the International Anime Convention, walked through the Taste of Colorado which happened to be going on right in front of the museum, and then to the Art Museum.

The girls did great! I was kind-of surprised. They were so excited the whole time. They enjoyed looking at the art, and participating in several different activities at the museum. They were much more interested than last year, and each year I think it will just get better and better.

We ended the trip with a stop for ice-cream, and headed home. A total of 7 hours- wow! That is a long time of walking around with three small children in very crowded areas. But it was well worth it- we all had a great, albeit exhausting, time.








Here is Camille entertaining everybody on the train ride home with her killer dance moves:


1 comment:

Kristin said...

What a fun tradition! I would love to do something like that. I don't think Mason is up for it yet though. :)