Thursday, May 12, 2016

Dance Recitals!

This is the week that absolutely everything is culminating: soccer, Camille's pre-school, Options (they have a field day, but since we will be gone next Monday, their last day of classes was Monday), AND....dance class.

This was pretty sad- especially for Audra, since she is now too old for Ms. Muffie and will likely not do dance again. She is pretty bummed about it. Camille will probably go back next year, but that's it. So today was their recital. It was really cute.

I'm posting a bunch of videos so my mom can watch.

These girls all became great friends- Audra, Bella, Claire, Kaylee, and Lexie.






They went upstairs to watch a clip from "Singing In the Rain"- which is what they dance to.  Please notice Camille's smile.






Please look at Camille's face second to the right.



Now for lots of videos:




3 comments:

ferfischer said...

LOVE Camilles face - my little birthday buddy.

Margo said...

I love the pictures but sadly none of the videos are coming through. I am sure it is an error on my end. Love you all.

Christina said...

Grr....no, I don't think it is you. Dang it! It's Google Wallet- I'll research it more when I get home from our trip to try and fix it.