It seems like I keep having more and more Birthdays. I wish I could say I was wiser along with the older, but sadly that is not the case. But, the older I get, the more I do realize that really it all just come down to faith, family, and friends. I am beyond grateful to have an abundance of all three.
(Especially all my friends and family who knew me in my teenage years- YIKES! You are all saints for still putting up with me!)
For my Birthday, the girls made me a crown, and my 6 year old wrote me a song. The girls all sang/laughed their way through it. All joking aside, I LOVE the life that Ben and I have built. As a teenager, I never could have imagined that things would turn out so unbelievably wonderful. That doesn't mean it's perfect. But, dang, it's pretty close.


No comments:
Post a Comment