Today was a very, very special day. My siblings, along with Ken and Damien, got to go to the Seattle Temple and seal my dad to his parents. My dad has been waiting decades to be sealed to his parents. It was a very, very special day. Words can't describe it.
The kids who could go and do baptisms went and did baptisms. It was Olivia's first time! Audra said it was really special experience for her as well.
Also, as a side: I hadn't been to this temple since I took out my endowment. This temple is huge! I was told it's the fifth largest temple in the world. It has 4 endowment rooms, each holding 120 people. The Denver Temple only holds 48 per endowment room. There are 11 sealing rooms. The Denver Temple has 4.
It was really neat to be back at the temple where I got my endowment. And to share it with Audra.
It is days like this when you remember what is important in life- and eternity.





No comments:
Post a Comment