The girls and I trekked up to our annual camping trip at Golden Gate Canyon State Park. For the first time, I really didn't bring any school at all. I felt like we needed a break and a chance to just relax and be.
It is so much work!
But, within 20 seconds of unpacking, Claire yelled, "Let's play 'Lumber Mill!'" Then, the girls spent the next couple of hours playing A Series of Unfortunate Events. That right there made it all worth it.
While they played, I got to sit back and read.
After a horrible night's sleep, we decided one night was enough and that we would head back home at the end of the day instead of staying for a second night.
We headed up to Panorama Point for the kids to draw- another yearly tradition.
Ben came up for the afternoon/evening and we hiked Bootleg Bottom- one of our favorites. It's hard, but has incredible views at the top.
I love this family of mine!














No comments:
Post a Comment