Thursday, June 3, 2021

Annie U White Trail

 We went on this trail last year, but it was late in the season and the river was dried up. I knew I wanted to go back when the river was flowing.

We got our good friends to join us (we call our two families "The Larriott's") and had a wonderful day today. I love this trail! I just wish it wasn't over an hour away and that the parking lot was bigger so we wouldn't have to stress about it being full. We got the last spot today, and if you don't get a spot, there really isn't anywhere else to park.

Regardless, we had a great day today.




Kathleen and I- she is such a dear friend!


We made it tot he end:







They decided to walk back via the river. Three of the six fell in and got soaked.



No comments: