Thursday, May 5, 2022

Band Banquet

 Audra had a band banquet, and I really didn't want to go. This month is exceptionally busy, and I figured it was mostly for seniors. But, Audra really wanted to go, so we did.

I'm so glad we did! She actually ended up winning an award! The trumpets won "Best Sectional" for her band. She was very happy, especially because her concert on Tuesday did not go well. Her band didn't sound too great, and she was SO MAD after the concert! Honest to goodness, I haven't seen her mad since she was a toddler. So to hear her yelling about how poorly they played was truthfully kind-of funny. I love her passion- and when it comes to band, she is passionate!


This is her good friend Jayson. Jayson has been such an incredible blessing for Audra! He is like a brother to her- he teases her and pushes her to be better and he is just the absolute nicest kid. He is very loyal as a friend, and I thank Heavenly Father for him and his kindness to her. I honestly have no idea what she would have done without his friendship this year.



No comments: