Wednesday, January 1, 2025

2025 Predictions

 1. Audra will be at BYU and loving it!

2. Audra will make the BYU marching band and will be playing at a bowl game over Christmas break

3. Claire will be swinging up to varsity basketball

4. Camille will be playing RVMS basketball and will be back to her healthy, happy self

5. I will have a new car. Or a new kitchen. One of the two

6. Claire will be signed up to go to Africa in summer of 2026 with HXP

7. Camille will be signed up for the 8th grade trip, wherever that is to

8. Broncos make the play-offs

9. We will ride Tiana's Bayou Adventure

10. We will have a beautiful Celebration of Life to honor and remember Matt with friends and family

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I just read through all of the posts you wrote on your brother's passing. What a terrible tragedy! I'm glad you were able to be with your parents those first couple of days. So, so hard. Again, I am so very sorry. And, I'm sorry for the size of that plant! Yikes. I had no idea it was so huge. Hope you have found a spot for it. There's no way it would fit in my house!