Our house has been in absolute CHAOS! We are remodeling the kitchen- a remodel I have begged for for 17 years! If we are going to stay in this house, I need a new kitchen. It's no longer optional. There are/were drawers that weren't working, doors broken off the island, it's a TERRIBLE kitchen- and always has been since the day we moved in.
But...it's a lot. Kitchen renovations are so hard! But, we knew it would be and were prepared. I bought a ton of paper plates and bowls, had a lot of food that could easily be heated up in the microwave or Crock Pot, and we were prepared to eat out as much as needed.
We also threw in painting the whole main level of the house. It's been 17 years, and the dark brown was outdated, dark, and dreary. I was ready for a change.
But, of course, it meant a lot more chaos.
It's been a lot. Thankfully, we have a trip to Disneyland scheduled at the perfect time, when the worst of the painting would occur. We were excited to escape!
Basically, our entire main level was useless. We were glad to get away!




No comments:
Post a Comment