It was a little crazy, but my friend Kim and I flew to Salt Lake City for the wedding of my old roommate, Crystal's, wedding. It was wonderful! We stayed downtown which was a lot of fun, as we got to see all of the construction happening on the temple.
We went to a very fancy Italian restaurant for dinner. It was delicious!
Of course, we had to sneak in a visit with my girl! We had breakfast with her and it was wonderful. Kim asked her how she liked BYU, and Audra didn't hesitate, "I LOVE BYU!" Yay!!!! Music to this mama's heart!
We did a lot of shopping as well, and ended up at Brick Oven, my personal favorite, for lunch. I wanted to call Audra to come with us, but she was with her friends. It didn't take her long to ditch me for a boy (Matthew, for the record, who came over to bake cinnamon rolls and watch a movie with her)
I'm so glad that we went and got to share in this beautiful event! Life is hard, and we need these moments with loved ones to remind us of all the good in the world! It was simply a glorious weekend!
But, it was even harder to say good bye to Audra as we likely won't see her again until Thanksgiving. Thank goodness for Sunday Zooms!
But, it was even harder to say good bye to Audra as we likely won't see her again until Thanksgiving. Thank goodness for Sunday Zooms!





















No comments:
Post a Comment