Wednesday, December 3, 2025

One Year

 Today is the one year anniversary of Matt's passing. I remember everything about that awful day, and I think about him every day. I miss him and can't believe he isn't here anymore to give me any of his big bear hugs.

Ilea said he loved Little Debbie's and would often get them to eat for midnight snacks or to eat at work. This may have helped contribute to his heart attack, but regardless- Camille and I stopped by the grocery store and grabbed some Little Debbie's after her basketball game in honor of him.

It was a hard day to get through. Thankfully I had work and Camille's basketball game to keep me busy. It really just sucks that he's gone.

She's #15, shooting some free throws:


People on-line were raving about the Christmas Tree Cakes from Little Debbie. I am not a fan. I will avoid them in future Matthew honorings!


No comments: