Saturday, April 28, 2012

A "Wicked" Night

(Note: The picture above is the reason you should never rely on the camera on your phone instead of a real camera for pictures. But, it's the only picture I took of the night, so here you go.)

Last night Ben and I went for one last hurrah before the baby comes and we went downtown and saw "Wicked." We had never seen it before, and were quite impressed by it: incredibly witty writing, fun songs, and great acting. It really was a lot of fun! I highly recommend it if you have never seen it.

I was a little worried I might go into labor while I was sitting there in the theater. I've had lots of braxton hicks this pregnancy, which is something that I have never had before. I made sure to bring my insurance card just in case. But, everything went great- I wasn't even uncomfortable in those uncomfortable chairs. Now the baby can come at any time- there are no more expensive date nights on the horizon!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I'm glad you liked it. I LOVED Wicked even though I spent the first half of it fuming mad at Alan for some dumb reason! I didn't know you were due so soon though. Wow! I was thinking June. Good luck!