Saturday, June 23, 2012

Hundred Degree Weather

 It has been so HOT around here! Every day we need to do something with water. So today here is what we did:

Camille and I hung out inside (thank goodness for air conditioning!)

Look at her double chin- she is really getting big, and I LOVE it! She's got some thunder thighs that are so cute!
 This is a really cool water thingy I bought at last year's clearance sale at Target. It has water dripping down where Audra is standing and there is a pool to splash in. Our kids are way too spoiled.
 They also got out the water guns. Claire went up to Ben and said, "I KILL you!" So I had to explain that we don't kill or shoot people, we SPRAY people. That will fix it, right?
 Ben gets some kisses from Audra...
 But watch out for Claire!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Having boys - even the pacifists that I have - I have had to have many interesting conversations about shooting and guns. One time I even had to have a discussion about decapitation and how you can't live without your head. Good stuff. Kids... ;)
I can't believe how fast Camille is changing! She looks like a whole different baby!
Enjoy the heat (if you can). Today was low 60s and RAINY. Like March-kind-of-rain and drear.

Kristin said...

Fun! We've also had talks about killing. Spencer insists it's ok as long as you're killing "bad guys." I wish it was warm enough to play in the water here. I've been freezing all day.

ferfischer said...

OMG this weather is killing me. We have the same issue with guns and other weapons. I can't believe you have a 6 week old and I'm STILL preggo. Be happy you are missing this heat all swollen up like a whale.