Sunday, October 7, 2012

Happenings

We try to walk Audra to school as much as possible. It's about a mile walk one way. I'm grateful for the exercise and for the time with my girls. We've come up with a game where we make up stories as we walk. It pretty much always involves either Cinderella or Snow White, and often involves a playground as well. Anyway, if you live close to your school, I highly encourage walking over driving for that quality time.

But, there is one disadvantage: Sometimes it is a little too far of  a hike for Claire- especially since it winds up being 4 miles a day. We technically have a double stroller because our bike trailer can act as one, but it is a little harder to navigate so I haven't used it yet. Never fear, though. Claire is quite adaptable and came up with a great solution: climbing into the basket of our baby stroller!

 I call her my little kitty, and we get LOTS of comments from everyone at how cute she is curled up in the basket. It's awesome! Sometimes she even falls asleep on the walk.

Yesterday I was reading to Claire and Ben said I should read to Camille, too. Here's how she ended up, and it was pretty cute:

We ended up bringing up the Exersaucer. Camille is quite happy with it:


And, lastly, Camille is totally rolling over. At least from her back to tummy,  not the other way around. She's been doing it now for a couple of weeks.



No comments: