Two little girls in our house are more excited for Halloween than pretty much anything else on the planet. In fact, on my Birthday Audra said,
"I'm glad it's your Birthday. That means it's Halloween!"
I sure feel loved.
Every day I get asked when Halloween is. Multiple times.
Last week we bought some pumpkins. We dreaded actually carving them. In 7 years of marriage we have never carved pumpkins. They are so yucky!
But when you have two girls who are completely obsessed with all things Halloween, you make sacrifices.
Last night we got to work.
I told you they were excited:
The finished products. I let them draw the faces and then I cut them out. Claire's in on the left, Audra's on the right. Audra was going for a silly pumpkin- that's its' tongue sticking out.
2 comments:
That is fun your girls are so excited! I love the faces on their pumpkins!
Way to sacrifice! They turned out cute.
Post a Comment