Friday, August 30, 2013

Field Day

Today was Audra's field day. They always do such an awesome job. She has a new PE teacher this year (a result of teachers eagerly fleeing our district), but he did a great job. It was all incredibly organized and so much fun. It was HOT, but unfortunately the new PE teacher couldn't do anything about that.

Here's Audra's new teacher:

 For one game they had a relay where they had to get dressed funny:

 I'm pretty sure the tug-of-war was the favorite of all the kids. They all tried so incredibly hard- it was funny.
 Another relay/obstacle course:


 The water balloon toss proved that Audra is scared of water balloons:

 Audra's partner was last year's boyfriend, Isaac. This year Isaac got mad at Audra because "she loves Lukas more than him," but Audra diplomatically answered, "I do love Lukas, but I love you, too."

Ben stayed home with the other girls which was nice. It's a good thing Ben had today off- it really helped everybody out!

No comments: