It's been a ho-hum week. Nothing too exciting to report, so I'll just post a couple of cute things the girls have done.
The other day Audra and Claire worked very hard to do make this:
It is a closet for their doll clothes. They are both absolutely OBSESSED with their dolls at this time! They both take their dolls everywhere- feed them, change their diapers, put them to bed every night, change their clothes morning and night. And if Camille touches their dolls- watch out!
They came up with this idea all by themselves. They were very proud. Here's the conversation we had last night:
Audra: "Dad, look what we made! We made it all by ourselves!"
Dad: "That looks great!"
Audra: "Yeah, mom didn't even help us. I took some scissors and I stabbled holes in the box for the hangars."
Mom: "I probably should have helped them."
I love that they are using their creativity, however.
And, here's some of their latest artwork:
I think the one above and below are Claire's
And, I think the butterfly is Audra's, but it could be Claire's:
No comments:
Post a Comment