Here's my results from the predictions I made last January:
1. Seahawks vs. Broncos in the Super Bowl! Man, I really hope this happens- it would be a dream come true! But, Denver needs a better defense, and Seattle needs more consistency for this all to work out. We'll see! It did happen- with the Seahawks winning. Not a great game, but still a lot of fun for me!
2. Ben gets a promotion at work. He's due for one, so hopefully that will pan out. He did! Yay for Ben!
3. Three separate family vacations. Ben doesn't like this prediction at all, but I LOVE it! We did it! One to Seattle, one to Bear Lake, UT, and one to Mt. Rushmore.
4. Audra will be able to read chapter books, Claire will start easy readers, and Camille will be talking up a storm. All true! It has been a big year for reading (it has finally really clicked with Audra and Claire is doing a great job starting to learn to read). And, Camille is talking, and talking, and talking. It is super cute!
5. No major natural disasters in Colorado (this would be a true miracle, but Colorado is due for a break from all the weather craziness!) True!
6. I will find some new talents to develop.Cooking? Photography? I don't know. That's what helps to make this year so unpredictable. Not true. I haven't really started any new talents.
7. Audra will try t-ball and Claire will try Landsharks. Will they like them? I don't know. I kind-of hope that Audra doesn't like t-ball because I can't think of a sport I would like to watch less than t-ball, but we'll see. Neither is true. No Landsharks, no t-ball. Audra did try basketball, though.
8. I will keep off all the weight I have lost- I had better! So far, this remains true. But my current diet of cookies and Christmas treats may derail my weight loss for 2015.
9. Another government shut down and continued hate/anger in DC that results in nothing getting accomplished. No government shut down, but definitely continued hate/anger in DC.
10. Kaley Cuoco (from the Big Bang Theory- our favorite show) and her new husband the famous tennis player will get a divorce. I don't see this relationship lasting. Not true- they are surprisingly still married. Good for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment