Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015 Predictions

I am absolutely certain that none of you really care about my predictions, but nevertheless it is very fun for me, so I am going to do them again. Here's my 10 Bold Predictions for 2015 (and, seriously, how did we get to 2015? Wasn't Y2K just yesterday???):

1. Broncos and Seahawks in the SuperBowl. It is a Disney Movie waiting to happen- Peyton Manning finally gets his second SuperBowl ring after defeating his nemesis Tom Brady and the team that crushed him last year, The Seahawks.

2. Audra and Claire will join 4-H and have displays in the state fair (more on this later- I'm very excited about this new development)

3. Audra will do basketball again.

4. Homeschool will continue-with us getting more involved in the homeschooling community and enjoying continuing on this journey.

5. We will finally do some much needed remodeling of the basement and kitchen. Here's hoping!!

6. I will finally finish Camille's cross-stitch stocking that I have been wanting to do since before she was born.

7. This election will suck, but we will win back some of our school board seats.

8. No emergency room visits.

9. Ben will get released from having to work in primary (he has an assignment at church where he is in charge of teaching little kids. He hates it)

10.Besides Bear Lake and Seattle, we will go someplace else fun for a family vacation.

No comments: