Today I got our annual Blog Book- which is the reason I blog:
I am not a scrapbooker. But, I do want to record the happenings of our family, so each year I just print off the blog. I use Blog2Print- but wait until they send you a 20% off coupon.
Anyway, it's always so fun to see how the book turns out and how our family continues to grow.
4 comments:
I do the exact same thing. :)
I'm going to have to try this company perhaps. Blurb is SO expensive, and I always have to basically reformat the whole book once the program dumps it into the book software and that takes a lifetime. I have only ever printed out the very first year of my blog so I am YEARS behind. It will probably cost me a small fortune...
Each book costs me between $100-$120. Once a year it isn't bad, but it would be a lot if I waited to do it all at once, that is for sure.
But, I don't reformat at all. I did the option of them condensing pages to save pages the first year, but I don't like how it turned out so now I do the more expensive way of having it formatted the same way as it is on the blog. It adds maybe $10 to the book, and is well worth it in my opinion as it is easier to see where the pictures align with the text I wrote.
Yeah, I went through the effort of totally reformatting the entire thing. I did 2008 and printed it. Finished 2009 and never printed it. And that is as far as I have gotten...
Post a Comment