Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Ticks Like Bric

Do you guys happen to watch The Middle? We really enjoy that show, and now we have a piece of The Middle in our neck of the woods.

On Saturday I noticed that Audra was breathing funny. She kept taking these deep, deep breaths- as if she wasn't getting enough air. I asked if she was feeling sick. No. Did it hurt to breathe? No.

Because we live in Colorado, I didn't want to take this lightly. I wasn't overly concerned, but when it continued on Sunday and Monday, I figured I had better take her in to the doctor.

Yesterday I took her in. She does not have any lung problems. She has a tick. Like Bric on The Middle.

What is a tick, you ask? It is an involuntary motor or vocal movement.

Her breathing is uncontrollable, but it isn't a major problem. In fact, we are supposed to just ignore it and it should go away in a couple of weeks.

Super random. But that's the way we roll in The Middle.

No comments: