The other day I was watching some football (which, by the way, is pretty much all I will be doing starting on Saturday and going for 72 hours), and Claire and Camille grabbed a blanket, curled up on the couch, and started watching with me instead of playing.
I said, "Why are you watching this? You don't even like football."
Claire quickly replied, "Yes, I do. I like it when they hurt each other."
Yup, that sounds like my Claire.
4 comments:
That's pretty much what it's like to have a boy. So there you go. Now you know. ;)
Ha ha. I'm with her. I like the injuries, too! I rewind them and watch them multiple times if they are good. Maybe she'll be a Certified Athletic Trainer too. :)
That is funny, her and P would be great friends if we lived closer, until they hurt each other. :) Since we never watch football, my poor kids don't really know what it even is. Case in point, we walked through the electronics department of Target the other day and there was football playing on their TVs. As we walked by P said, mom, what's that? And every year their friends talk about the SuperBowl and my kids get really confused. Dave loves it but I do miss it. Very small price to pay for marrying an awesome guy who happens to hate football.
Steph- I would be disturbed if I didn't know your occupation:)
Post a Comment