Saturday, January 17, 2015

Las Vegas: Day 2


 On day 2 we headed to Caesar's Palace. Wow! That place is amazing.

 Then we went over to the Venetian. I was very excited to see that.




 They had a cool set up for the Chinese New Year. It was beautiful.
 We went on a gondola ride. This was what I insisted on. Ben got Copperfield, I got the gondola ride. Our gondilier was from Italy and he was great. He sang to us.
 He said it is good luck to kiss under the bridge, so we thought we would give it a shot.


The Venetian itself was stunning. Here are some amazing crystal chandeliers that went on forever:
 And the art on the ceilings was stunning:
 I cheated on Ben just a little bit with Johnny Depp:

Here we are at the Mirage:

 We went to the animal sanctuary. We ended up being the last two people there so we got to watch a dolphin demonstration with just the two of us. That was pretty cool






 A couple random photos:


 The Bellagio fountains- amazing:

 Then, for our last hurrah, we went to the top of the Eifel Tower. While there, we both realized how scared of heights we are:





Walking back to the hotel, we were both exhausted! It was A LOT of walking. But, we got to cross the Brooklyn Bridge which we hadn't done yet, so we comforted our tired feet by saying it was worth the walk in order to do so.

I am very glad I chose to bring my comfortable shoes instead of my cute shoes! I will choose comfort over fashion pretty much every day of the week, and this was no exception!

No comments: