Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Slick Science!

Today Audra got to participate in an owl pellet dissection at the library. I was so excited for her! I remember dissecting owl pellets when I was in about 6th grade and remember how cool I thought it was, so when I heard the library was offering a class, I immediately signed her up. Unfortunately, Claire was too young, but hopefully there will be a similar class when she is older. Or, we will just buy owl pellets and do it ourselves, because, well, thanks to Amazon you can now buy quite literally anything you want- including owl poop.


She thinks she found a bird and a shrew. She brought the bones home so she can show her sisters. Oh, the joys of science!

While she was at her class, Claire and Camille enjoyed the 70 degree weather at the park next door.


Tomorrow we are supposed to get up to 10-12 inches of snow. Yup, that's Colorado!

No comments: