Friday, June 3, 2016

North Pole!

Today was our annual trip to the North Pole! We were all so excited- it has become such a wonderful tradition for us.

This year, we didn't need a stroller, didn't have to worry about naps or diapers- it was wonderful! I feel like we are at such a perfect place in our lives. I have been overwhelmed with gratitude for our little family. In years to come, I think I will look back at this time as the best time of our lives- we are so blessed right now. We haven't yet hit the tween attitudes (which we know are coming), and it's just FUN to be with these kids! We have such a great little family- I love our life. I love what we have built, and are continuing to build. What a great season of life we are in!

Now, I'll step off my soap box and post a bajillion pictures!




































2 comments:

Danielle said...

I hear ya on the stroller thing. It is SO nice to be past the baby phase. I thought I would be more sad about it, but I'm really not.

Christina said...

Yes! This really is just such a fun time- I am trying to enjoy and soak up every minute before the teen years come.