Monday, May 29, 2017

Flyin' B Park

Ben desperately wants for us to be a biking family. I'm on the fence. I'm not a big biker. But, there is one trail I have been wanting to do and we don't even need to load up the bikes- we just head out our front door. I told Ben we needed to do it because I was certain it would become one of our favorite bike rides.

I was right- we all loved the trail (except for Claire who whined and complained the entire time. But if you can ignore her whining- which we have almost learned to do- it was perfect). We have lived here for 8 years now and never gone on it before, but we will definitely be going on it many, many more times!





The best part was that there is a forested area next to the pond. The kids could play their all day- which I love because I want them to be out in nature as much as possible.

Claire really liked this mask she found:



No comments: