Friday, October 27, 2017

Trunk or Treat

Audra just about cried when she realized that our annual trunk or treat was on the same night as a Halloween party she was invited to by one of her classmates. She was especially sad because for the first time ever we actually had plans for a family costume, and there is always a "family costume" prize at trunk or treat, so Audra was super excited to finally have a chance (albeit a minuscule one- people really go ALL out in our ward, and we do not).

So, Ben took Audra to her party and got out of trunk or treat, and I took the younger two over to the church. Oh, man- getting out the door was tough! There is so much work involved for Halloween nowadays!

The committee in charge really knocked it out of the park this year- it was fabulous! They had a carnival- lots of games, tickets, prizes, and of course- treats!







Claire and I wore skates (3 weeks ago Ben decided that we needed to become a skating family. Not as part of Halloween- but a family that actually goes out and skates together. On purpose. Frequently. We have been married almost 13 years and have skated once. I don't know where this from. I'm not sure if I like it or not, but at any rate- the skates were a big hit).


The girls decorated the van by themselves. They were super excited, and I was glad I didn't have to do it!


No comments: