Thursday, November 2, 2017

Co-Ops

We have been having a lot of fun amidst our school days- it's not all just work over here.

We had a really fun co-op where the kids learned some mapping skills and then got to make treasure maps. They had a blast with this!

I think these are both ones that Claire made. I guess I didn't get a picture of Audra's map. Oops!



Here is Camille's map:

 

Then we had a totem pole co-op, which is perfect since we just finished learning about the Native Americans.

This was a blast, the kids really had a good time with this. Of course, Claire had to have Piggy at the top of her pole.

Toward the end of the co-op, Camille had a total meltdown. This is VERY unusual for her- she pretty much never has meltdowns. I attribute it to kindie. By the end of the week, she is often really tired, and my suspicions were confirmed when she fell asleep on the drive home.








No comments: