Thursday, February 8, 2018

"All By Yourself!"


Things are working out with Camille. I registered her for Cloverleaf (the homeschool program) for next year. We have to give up her IEP, which I know is a very controversial thing to do. But, her speech continues to be great- I really think if the re-evaluated her she would be taken off an IEP. Plus, after checking with our insurance, she can free speech therapy through them so I plan to still continue speech with her, just through our insurance instead of through the school. So I really believe that this will work out fine.

Anyway, I told Camille that next year she will get to go to Cloverleaf with her sisters. She thought about that for a little bit, then all of a sudden came up to me and said incredulously, "Wait. You are going to be home all day long  ALL BY YOURSELF on Wednesdays next year?"

I couldn't help but laugh, and look forward to Wednesdays next year!

No comments: