I looked up ticket prices. $70 each for the cheap seats. Yikes!
Thankfully, I homeschool. I was able to organize a homeschool field trip so we got the student prices- $16! Ben did have to take off work, but he didn't mind.
I did not take this picture, but it shows how creepy Marley was. We had amazing seats- fourth row, center. Pure luck as it was first come, first served- but we couldn't have asked for better seats.
But, out pops Marley from the floor- it was so scary! Camille was horrified. Even Ben and I jumped. She hid under her coat until we gave her the all clear, but was very wary the rest of the show.
It was an awesome show! I am so glad that we went! Even if Marley was creepy, the show was fantastic, and it did remind me of the reason for the season. Audra LOVED it- she was in awe the entire time. I really need to get her into an acting class.



No comments:
Post a Comment