Saturday, June 8, 2019

Summer!

Inspired by friends who do something similar, I posted a sheet of paper on our wall with the question, "What do you want to do this summer?" I put some markers on the floor for them to answer.


This week, we completed two of the items: Chatfield Beach and roller skate around Clement Park Pond. I don't know if we'll get to everything, but we will try!

At Chatfield Beach, we lasted until the hail came. The weather has SUCKED. There's no way around it. Massive thunderstorms every afternoon, cold nights- blah. But, at least we got a couple of hours in before the storm came.


 Audra and her bestie:

And, today we accomplished Ben's dream: roller skating/scooting around the lake. A couple years ago he made us buy roller skates for everyone- he really wants to be a roller skating family. But, roller skating is actually hard! Especially long distances on uneven sidewalks! But, we did it.



No comments: