Friday, December 27, 2019

Claude Monet

As soon as I heard we were getting over 100 original Claude Monet paintings at the Denver Art Museum, I knew we had to attend! They are totally sold out by now, so I'm glad I bought my tickets early!

Today was the day. The weather was perfect, the girls were in excellent behavior, and the art exhibit was incredible. I just about cried I loved it so much. Monet is probably my favorite artist. Cliche I know, but there's a reason so many of us love his works.

The first few aren't Monet, just some great British artists before we entered the Monet exhibit.



Now for the good stuff!

This was Ben's favorite:


This was mine:




They had an audio tour which was great. They had kids versions as well that had stories about the pictures.








Then, obviously, this in not Monet- this is part of their "light" exhibit. Can you tell which Ben, Claire, and Camille are real?


It was an awesome day. It did, however, make it so we all want to go to Italy, France, and Norway ASAP.

No comments: