Friday, January 10, 2020

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Party School

After a wonderful Christmas break, we are getting back into the swing of things and into our "normal" routine- this semester consisting of Audra taking jazz band, band and drama at the middle school, and participating in the middle school musical. She is loving all of it so far! I am doing a lot of driving back and forth to the middle school. Thankfully, it is close to our house.

Today, in honor of finishing "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" we had a party school.

The girls made fudge, made their own Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and watched the movie (which was a horrible movie, by the away. Bizarre and totally unrelated to the book- we were all very disappointed).

It was a lot of fun! I absolutely LOVE and ADORE these kids and the time I get to spend with them!





No comments: