Friday, May 22, 2020
Belleview Park
While Ben took Audra to pick up her brand new bike for her Birthday (and, let me tell you, buying a bike during a pandemic is HARD- we had to order it on-line and then wait for over a week to get a phone call that Ben could schedule an appointment to go pick it up. I don't know if there are manufacturing issues or what, but there really aren't bikes anywhere to buy), I took Claire and Camille to Belleview Park. It was empty! I couldn't believe it! It was a little windy, so maybe that's why. But, the girls had a great time and it was so wonderful to be outside- it felt like summer. A lazy, beautiful, summer day.
This is going to be a different summer, but I have a lot of plans to still have a wonderful summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment