Monday, June 15, 2020

Summer of Heroes

For our scripture reading, we are doing a "summer of heroes." Each week we are learning about a different Book of Mormon hero. Last week we learned about Amulek and about living in thanksgiving daily. So, we tried to remember to write some way that God blessed us or that we were blessed that day.

Here's some of my favorites:

"I am grateful for my family because they are so much fun to make movies with."-Claire


"Today the Lord has blessed me by giving me comfort when I needed it." -Claire

"God has blessed me today by helping me be brave and do something hard."-Claire

"He came in my heart because when I was doing school I felt good."-Camille
 "Peaceful walk thru a park with pretty flowers and other plant life."-Ben
 "God blessed me today by when I was scared the Lord helped me and stopped what was scaring me."-Claire

"The Holy Ghost comforted me when I was scared." -Camille


"He blessed me that I wouldn't die."-Camille

"Toilet paper."-Audra

No comments: