Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Quiet Peaceful Moments

I don't know what it is about the last few weeks- perhaps winter settling in, perhaps the earlier darkness, perhaps the realization that the only activity we are now involved with is 4H so we have a lot of time on our hands, I don't know- BUT...

One really sweet we are finding is quiet moments. I frequently find Claire and Camille sitting next to each other knitting. Claire just taught Camille how to knit and they are enjoying using their skill.

Or, finding all three girls sitting on the couch reading. They will sit nicely for hours reading- it makes every trip to the library worth it, even if now we are back to only picking up holds instead of being able to go inside and peruse for books (the library isn't closed, but they offer curbside pick up so we are switching to do that with Covid numbers rising so quickly).


 It is really sweet and brings a lot of peace to our home. These girls are so sweet.

No comments: