Thursday, July 29, 2021

Bear Lake: Day 1

 We were very happy to be able to get out of town and head to Bear Lake with Ben's family. This is our 9th year going, and it is always wonderful. I can't believe how well our kids get along with their cousins- they all play together so incredibly well. t's really neat to watch them grow up together. Families are the best!

Just as I knew he would, Ben commandeered the paddle board. That's why I didn't feel guilty buying the paddleboard as a reward for us working so hard to get the deck painted- I knew Ben would LOVE it. He did. And, he told me he wanted to buy 4 more so we can each have our own and go paddle boarding as a family. We will see.






















Finally the girls got a chance and they LOVED it! It was definitely a huge hit.


As per tradition, we went to La Beau's for dinner.





No comments: