Thursday, December 23, 2021

Christmas Fun

 It has been so wonderful having Audra home for over a week before Christmas! I am so grateful we have had this time with her- we have been taking full advantage of our time together and loving every minute of Christmas vacation!

Here's some more of the fun!

Audra hosted a little Christmas party with some friends. They made graham cracker gingerbread houses, ate lots of candy and pizza, and played Catch Phrase. The adjustment to high school has been really rough, so I was so happy to hear lots and lots of laughing. This is a GREAT group of kids!


We went and looked at Christmas lights as a family, and then a couple of nights later while Claire, Audra, and Ben watched The Maze Runner, Camille and I went together:


We tried to go ice-skating but the rink was closed. It was a bummer!




Then, we had the Leubner kids over to decorate cookies and watch a Christmas movie. Again, there was lots of lots of laughing- as they created the "creepiest" gingerbread men they could- it was wonderful.



We also went to St. Andrew's for their candlelight Christmas Preeve (Pre-Eve) service. It was beautiful- I really enjoyed it. We are so blessed- it's been an absolutely wonderful week of family and friend time as we celebrate this Christmas season!

No comments: