This is a paint by number we got from the DeCremers- it's a painting of our family in front of Galaxy's Edge. So fun! It's the gift that keeps on giving. I can't decide if it's because she loves us or because I stole her sweater in 6th grade that she gave it to us.
This is my favorite gift- a map of the US where we put pictures in of where we have visited. Time to get traveling to the east! We have the west covered quite well.
The girls made this for me. They embroidered on the towel Mom's Rules: 1. I shopped for it 2. I paid for it 3. I made it 4. You'll eat it
They also made me a towel where they put words to describe me. It was so sweet! Some of the words: Awesome (asome), Happy, Fun, Adventurous, Faithful, Generous (jenerus), smart, helpful, selfless. It is so sweet and precious!
Words can't explain how wonderful the last two days have been. These girls are simply amazing, and we are so blessed to be their parents. Joy is the only word that comes close. They just bring so much joy to our souls. I really wish we could freeze time. It's just perfect. Everything about this Christmas is perfect. We are so, so blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment